Youth Source provides a warm, welcoming atmosphere where free, confidential information and education regarding sexuality and health to youth 21 and under is provided. At Youth Source the Purpose Society provides a free Youth Clinic in partnership with Fraser Health.
Our Youth Clinic, located at 38 Begbie Street New Westminster, has nurses on-site to provide the following services:
- Access of free medical care
- birth control education & provision
- pregnancy testing + decision making
- STI information, examinations + treatment; and
- HIV education + testing.
No appointments necessary.
Furthermore, advocacy and referral services for youth on issues such as shelter, income assistance, legal services, family mediation and school issues are also provided. Youth can access a wide array of services through this resource:
- Speak to an:
- Alcohol and Drug Counsellor
- Youth worker
- Therapist or
- Child and Youth Mental Health Clinician
- Access the emergency food cupboard
- Or just hang out and participate in recreational activities.
38 Begbie Street
New Westminster, BCV3M 3L9
Hours of Operation:
3:00 to 6:00 pm
4:00 to 7:00 pm
*The Youth Source & Youth Clinic is closed all statutory holidays, including Boxing Day and Easter Monday*