Burnaby YOUth HUB
Burnaby YOUth HUB
The Burnaby Youth Hub is a safe, inclusive space where youth can access a variety of
resources, programs, and services for their personal health, development, and wellbeing.
The Hub, a program of the Lower Mainland Purpose Society, works with a number of dedicated partners to create a community where youth are empowered and supported to be their most engaged, independent, and confident selves.
Burnaby Youth Hub
At the Burnaby Youth Hub, we offer drop-in support services, empowering youth to access community resources and engage in crisis and goal-oriented counseling. Our committed youth workers address various issues such as alcohol and drug misuse, family conflicts, relationships, and school-related challenges. Services include access to teachers, counselors, nurses, doctors, and an emergency food bank.
- Burnaby Youth Coordinator: Amy Bodill
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 672-377-1365
- Address: 4750 Imperial Street Burnaby, BC V5J 1C2
- Mailing Address: 40 Begbie Street New Westminster, BC V3M 3L9
- Instagram: burnabyyouthhub
December Events Calendar
(Click image to enlarge)
Burnaby Youth Hub School
Our secondary school program is tailored for students who have disengaged or withdrawn from mainstream education. In collaboration with the Lower Mainland Purpose Society, the Burnaby Youth Hub School provides comprehensive support to help students succeed academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Principal: Mr. David Greve
- Address: 4750 Imperial St, Burnaby, BC V5J 1C2
- Phone: 604-296-6900
- Email: email@example.com
- School District: Burnaby (41)
- Grade Level: 10-12
- School ID: 04199301
Fraser Health Burnaby Youth Clinic
In partnership with the Lower Mainland Purpose Society, the Fraser Health Burnaby Youth Clinic offers free confidential information and education on sexuality and health to youths aged 21 and under. While temporarily closed, extended hours are available at the New Westminster Youth Clinic.
- Address: 4734 Imperial Street Burnaby, BC V5J 1C2
- Phone: 604-293-1764
- Fax: 604-918-7630
- Burnaby Website: Fraser Health – Burnaby Youth Clinic
- New Westminster Youth Clinic: Located at 38 Begbie Street, open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 1-6pm (excluding holidays) for drop-in/pre-booked appointments.
- New Westminster Website: Fraser Health – New Westminster Youth Clinic
Burnaby Youth Empowerment Program (BYEP)
Welcome to BYEP, where we empower vulnerable youths aged 12-24 through a strengths-based approach. Operating within the Youth Hub, BYEP offers diverse resources and services including life skills training, cultural connections, employment guidance, mental health support, art therapy, and substance use support. Snacks and bus tickets are available to ensure the well-being of our participants.
BYEP is made possible by the City of Burnaby and Public Safety Canada.
- Vanessa Mann
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 604-368-5265
- Address: 4750 Imperial Street, Burnaby, BC V5J 1C2
- Mailing Address: 40 Begbie Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 3L9
Join us in empowering the youth of Burnaby for a brighter and more resilient future.